ARK Promotion 2015


This pretty little number caught my eye in an email sent from Ark's website. I get regular bulletins from the company to my inbox, so I thought I'd have a browse of the current seasons new lines.

This is the Paisley print play-suit; a timeless bohemian apparel, worth investing in for any treasured wardrobe.





I adore these shades because they're a stylish differentiation from the classic aviator. They are just the retro vibe every one wants to entertain. These frames are bold but not exceedingly flashy, yet still remain to be a hippie favourite, and debut themselves in the spring/summer attire. I have some similar ones from Camden Market in London. (£6)




Something for back to college, popular with walkers and cyclists. Could be utilised as a gym sack, and suits the weather in white, as it will reflect the sunshine's strong rays keeping you cool. Quilted texture keeps it formal enough with out being too conventional.
Back pack (£16)