Religion

I have no idea what I am about to write. (Automatic writing)

Its that sense of the unknown that carries me forward, knowing that the further I contemplate and explore the artistry of 'in-hindsight' I pursue a higher, bona-fide perspective. I believe that where I am now, could exemplify a distressing episode of my life that I think I had to go through, in order to gain a vital lesson, in the game of love. Love is not my speciality, I am too quick to open up to mousy outsiders to my personal bubble, and therefore, granting fickle imaginary troubles.

I have discovered the ingredients I need for my survival, that is cardinal to my functioning in society and as a human being. I really feel that these are the building blocks to elevating the compassion amongst people from those on the streets to those in mansions. Yes, I can honestly admit that I have had a taste of both worlds in my short presence. I often wish I could go back to school and be a totally different person. May be reserved and unambitious, but the opposite runs through my veins.

I know there is no real elite to aspire to, except the besetting stream of images we are almost unable to desert; life feels like a trap, that we are all gradually waking up to this fact. I am consistently in a process of learning, which is an integral belief in my faith. I hate how so many people are so negative about the word 'religion' and whatever it is supposed to encapsulate.

I am tired of people bashing such a word that is actually so enlightening and open to discussion, that enables humans to grow beyond survival, and to profit good-living, simply because of some baseline dogma. Who has enough moral high-ground, to slander a person because of their 'beliefs'. I've met hundreds of people who demonstrate intense hostility towards Muslims, Christians, Spiritualists, and the rest.

I see the world as it is. I actively participate in a state of mindfulness that is judicious enough to attempt to not pass too much judgement on the faces and figures I see around Nottingham today. Never critic someone's path you haven't lived. It is almost impossible to sympathise with people if you have never suffered or identified with another on a personal level. Only problem with it is that when you begin to reveal yourself whole-heartedly, you not only invest emotions into the other party, but there is a complicated cycle of knowing who you can trust. Then, the intoxicating comprehension of how they may wish to exploit you to their own advantage - financially, emotionally, physically, sexually etc. Being too open to can lead you into abusive relationships and unwarranted solitude. There is a huge difference between being alone and loneliness.

This is why I am plainly stating that if you are feeling lost, enduring disillusion issues, or do not know how to live any more, there are few religious organisations and faith centres to participate in healthy, acquitted associations that are always available to help you on your journey. (www.meetup.com is very helpful for starting workshops and support groups) I must admit, that I already have an intricate interpretation of my own being, this often frustrates me. Although I know I have to co-create its counterparts with kindness and appreciation, otherwise it will never exist and I will never attain the sort of network that I am seeking.

We are all on our own unique paths.

When the student is ready the teacher will appear.