Healing a Healer

 What does Healing mean to you?


“I found myself in a regenerative mess. 

Time elapsing ruminations as I digress.

Convalescence is the core of my progress.

Self neglect and aversion to care I must confess.

I wonder how to relieve this stress!”



I once said that “healing” was perpetual progression requiring persistence and patience; from a pernicious path to pertinent preservation of a person who was vehemently patronised by a very prevalent issue which has affected the ubiquity of society… Aspects of Healing transmogrify the illusion of inadequacy through arbitrary xenophobia. Conditions such as PTSD and EDNOS usually originate from a memory that has attenuated from the organic essence of the conscience subject to perpetration that permissed these exploitations. 


Sometimes the influx of repressed emotion can infringe upon the motives around Human Rights. I am saying that any form of Domestic Abuse is not and should never be acceptable. Everyone has their own story and every incident has to be investigated sincerely. When it isn’t, these crimes continue and the life of the victim deteriorates into an abyss in which there is no recovery. It's crucial to analyse options when attempting to detach and evade the unlawful behaviour of someone whose “Love” is a facade. Monopolising the health of people who have suffered is not a rational method to adapt pragmatic resolutions for future success.


In theory, “Healing” is on everyone’s agenda and can achieve amalgamate amends for the healing of friends in faith we will endure more pleasant realities!