And Autumn Arrives...

I guess I may have to write something here, do I not? Having little notifications popping up intermittently in my emails and Facebook, with concern as to why I hadn't posted again since, well, it will almost have been a whole month now!

I'm not going to hold back what I am about to reveal. I am sharing this information on my blog for a couple of reasons. 1) It may enlighten someone else, for them to know that they are never alone, no matter how difficult things have become, for I have surely been there. 2) Just because I am from an affluent area, fairly well educated and would appear to have very few problems, I do not wish others to assume I lack compassion for them too. I may have more empathy for you than you think.

I have struggled, insanely. Especially during this entire year, it would seem. I think 2015 hasn't been my strongest year, but I have certainly had a chance to explore myself as a person, and meet new people from circles I would otherwise had never come into contact with, had I not braved it and stepped out of my comfort zone. I have been lucky, and had the support from friends, family and colleagues from my variety of walks in life. Bless. At this point, I have gained further insight about my deepest desires in life as a long-term event, and discarded negativity as much as I can possibly process. In relation to my previous post, I would usually submit to the belief that we should remain present, always, as it is the truth and the only way to live correctly. If we are dwelling on the past, we miss the future. I have witnessed this in a frightening context, that of being homeless. [I.P. Where is home?]

Suddenly, I subscribe to nothing, that of which constrains my belief system.

It is true I have been homeless for 2 months this year, and that is why I haven't been so committed to blogging as I usually would be. Alas, I am now somewhere I can really start to colour my life and rediscover the beauty in this world, perhaps I will be advantaged enough to document some more of my travels! You may wish to follow me on this journey by reading my posts regularly. As and when I am available to write, of course. I don't want to centre my blog around my personal life, but I think as an online blogger, it is something that happens naturally, since life is subjective, and inevitably I am going to reference things that automatically induce my own opinions into the mix. Wahey.

I do believe that sharing this separate journal, not only exercises my brain and journalism skills, but can actually create a meaningful connection with my audience, as anonymous as you wish to be... *skwints face, shrivels up nose*

I have been merely subsisting this summer, with very little to share or celebrate, therefore, I will make it my priority to bring my readers the crème de la crème of my thoughts and observations during this next season. Oh my Autumn is my favourite time of year because 1. It's my Birthday. 2. Autumn Fashion is the most versatile and fun! &3. Because I am bored of summer. Lol.

So it's all about layering, earthy tones, that's your navy, burgundy and browns. Don't forget your staple leather boots or your Chelsea brogue for autumn either! Fur is going to be big again so don't miss it... I'm thinking... Silver Hair & Furry Blue Coat? I might go for this sort of look soon, truth be told; I am beginning to feel tired of this loop in my personal looks and style, year after year.

As a matter of fact, I only popped onto the blog to share this album I picked up in Camden at the start of the year. I was ordered by my boss to go on holiday (weird I know, yet stranger things have happened) so it was obvious I go solo down south. It's Astronomy for Dogs, by The Aliens. I love this indie shit so much.






I'm delighted to have come across my old hardback dictionary and thesaurus from secondary school. With out these bad boys, I would never have made it through English class, I swear they were like my Bibles back then!
[Religiously strokes pages, aaaaaaah words]

So after the episode on the YMCA roof (I needn't elaborate that one here) I had a few weeks to internally reflect on the last 4 years. Based on intuition, personal circumstances and missed chances, I found my light at the end of a dark summer. That being said, it is probably another reason to welcome autumn, since my summer was crap! 


Never had I been PINK before, so this was an exciting change for me

  
Shopping in MIND, Charity Shop, Sherwood.
Couldn't help myself, and for a good cause so no guilt!


Francesca's 16th! Urban Outfitters Coat. As if, I nearly bought the same one. That's siblings for ya.
Me: "Fraaaaaan get here so I can take a picture of you"
"Are you like an emo now?"

Fran: *Facepalm*

Frankie wears New Balance Shoes and American Apparel Hoodie.




As for me? Yeah, I'm alright! I've moved house again, and I'm continuing my studies in Journalism.
Wears Quartz necklace (for healing of the throat Chakra. Don't ask me if it works, it drives me nuts)
My Hand Totem, Fallen Saint[online]. Fluffy hair, now au naturel with dip dye. Thanks to the £ shop.

THE Dress I wore in Rock City, Topshop. Wrap front bodycon.[if searching the website]