Nirvana is a Life Sentence...

 Hi, one year, one beer. Thought I would stop at that. I thought it would alleviate my ailments, I thought wrong. It can exacerbate your qualities, positive and negative. Nobody has taught me correctly, that is, how to ****ing live. Music has always stayed with me & I will never leave it. Some peoples arrogance has pushed me into despondency however I won't blame them for their humaness.

I wish that I was "normal". I don't usually write in this style but the punctuation has an effect ;)

*thought* what is Class?

I am changing my AUDIENCE. Universal/equal/neutral interest in whichever passion may encapsulate your soul. I will see you to the end... just make your mind up (see peripheral-mind.blogspot.com) for EXPLANATIONS. 

Everything I wrote/write comes from the Heart, it is hard to perform your passion once someone has stolen it... Dialled 101. Reported a TikTok for Identity Fraud - more like ITP (intellectual property theft) 

I share knowledge all the time but this guy got banned before I intervened; there must be a reason.

I am not here to get popular, actually I cannot fathom why I am still alive.

If you need support READ THIS