The Human Experience

My life of late has felt like mission impossible. For every symbol of synchronicity occurring in my life, the more I begin to see the error of my thinking. It is true that there is no harm in having a critical mind, on the contrary it does reveal to us, within time, the dark patterns of our own behaviour. I have absolutely no doubt that all of our ideas and ambitions are somewhat shared, and there is an apparent power struggle for those trying to achieve and create the life of their dreams.

We must remember, that whenever we absorb information, it buries and saturates itself into the subconscious, and can later cause detrimental effects on our day to day functioning, if taken too literally. So let us be mindful of the sort of activities we participate in and the kind of role models we chose to follow. I myself, have embarked on a journey that has opened up a world of opportunity, but also creativity and compassion. My religious studies have pushed me to the brink of sanity. I have visited realms of heaven and hell that would only be possible within strict practices and human isolation. I believe to have reached Nirvana and found my own 'version' of the truth. I cannot stress how important it is for you to follow your own path in life, and be cautious of external influences, even if that means losing people along the way. I had to find myself in the dark, in order to get back into the light. We realise in the darkest parts of our existence is where we see our genesis, the sort of person we are to become and the type of relations we will attract. This is the Universal Law of Attraction, which I have probably mentioned before.

I have taken on board a lot of the teaching of Christ, these include lessons in love, such as "Love is not Jealous, Love is Kind" and the concept of "Christ Within" which is something I experienced whilst I was living at the YMCA. I lived on the top floor for about a month, and during this time I discovered in order to be a better person, is to study the teachings of good people, this included Jesus, Dalai Lama, and other teachers of spirit medicine and energy healing.

Particularly, my appreciation of Music increased during this time; once you have lost almost every thing in your life, you truly open up yourself and in your own reality, begin to connect with yourself, in a way that honestly shows what it is you enjoy in life. These certain matters neither have to harm any one or any thing to get where you want to be. Shitting on someone else's parade is only going to hold you back from your "higher-self" in the long term. In the grand scheme of things, the majority don't give a fuck what you do, as long as it doesn't hurt any one.





As I have studied energy anatomy, it has made me an even stringer empath, and it has given me the ability to see how much I have to be grateful for in life.

To enlighten you a little here are the 5 Reiki Principles:
1. Do not worry
2. Do not be angry
3. Appreciate Everything
4. Respect your Elders
5. Be Kind

These are a lot harder than they sound, but remember them and practice them consciously in your work/personal life and it can reveal wondrous results.

Hugging trees and meditating in fields can only help a human being to the point of transcending into a spirit/energy being. After wards, you will quickly want to return to normal life, where people hang out, go places and have fun. That's the Catch 22. I continue to experiment, and chase the dream. A sudden interest in maths and physics has sparked my curiosity. I got so much more respect for people in these fields of study, I cannot begin to fathom the complexity of the left side of the brain, that I perhaps for one, have yet to develop properly... Lol.

I'm not going to mention the amount of insomnia I have been suffering from, you miss out on 3 days of REM sleep and you will start tripping out, believe me. Its frightening and in my opinion, the equivalent of taking drugs.

Furthermore to this post, I want to express how much I have missed writing. I love to share stories, and spread ideas from all over the place, including sensitive subjects that can then for all one knows, help someone else, get through something that would otherwise have been the end of them. Positive input = Positive Output.

Its hard to remain optimistic in a world that would seem inevitably ill-fated.
See the world as a holistic entity, and know that you are an individual that has an important role during our short time on Earth.